New Auditor AcademyOnsite training center for lead auditors, internal auditors and overview of management systems.
Learn the basics of auditing. This course provides an overview of the life cycle of an audit from a new internal auditor’s perspective while examining the internal control environment and audit governance. During this course, you will participate in interactive activities and real-life scenarios. Be prepared to walk away with best practices and key takeaways you can apply to your organization and its internal audit function. This course is designed for new auditors, veterans, career change professionals who will learn the concepts, tools, and techniques to enhance their effectiveness and grow within the profession.
- Identify the core elements of the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF).
- Describe the components of the audit model.
- Identify the requirements of annual audit planning.
- Compare the roles and responsibilities for governance including that of 3rd /2nd /1st party auditors.
- Identify the components of interviews and how interviewing is used within an audit.
- Describe best practices for conducting and documenting interviews.
- Identify the common forms used during process documentation.
- Identify risks and key controls during the risk assessment process.
- Apply the methods for obtaining and presenting audit evidence.
- Demonstrate the steps necessary to wrap up the audit after the report is issued.
- Conduct the follow-up and validation of resolutions to audit recommendations.
- Recognize the formal quality assurance standards that the internal audit function is required to follow.
Knowledge Level: Basic
Field of Study: Auditing
Prerequisites: Participants should come with a basic knowledge of the auditing process, although it is not required.
Advance Preparation: Participants will complete an interactive self-study element as part of this course, which will
be completed online prior to attending the facilitated session.
Delivery Method: On-site Training (Group-Live); Seminar (Group-Live)
Job Placement: Contracted agreements with Certification Bodies for recruitment into auditor field, resume, interview,