If your business depends on supplies from other firms to succeed, you should be very concerned about the quality of the supplies you get. You can conduct quality checks on your supplies. Your suppliers will also do their best to assure you of the quality of the products they are offering to you. However, you can always seek a second opinion. The opinion of an expert makes a lot of difference. It can also boost your confidence in the supplies you are receiving.
Our auditors can help you to decide if the supplier meets your specifications. They will concentrate on the sections you prioritize and give you a comprehensive report on the audit. If you want to perform a second party audit in Birmingham AL, you have come to the right place.
Quality Audit Solutions aims to attain perfection in every service we offer. We provide external contracted audits to customers. These audits are made to meet ISO 9001: 2015 and IATF 16949:2016 standards. Our auditors are available to perform audits based on your desired specifications.
Reasons You Need to Perform a second Party Audit
There are several reasons why you may need to perform a second party audit. They include the following;
1. If you are developing a new product and you want to build a source for the components. The components of a product determine the quality of the product. To ensure the quality of your product, you should double check the quality of your supplies.
2. You may also need to perform a second party audit if you are approving a new supplier. You will need a supplier that meets your quality standards at all times. A second party audit can help you decide on the best supplier.
3. You can also investigate a quality issue with the supplier’s product by getting a second party audit.
4. If you find issues with your supplies, it is in your best interest to inform your supplier. Your checks do not end when you report the issue. You will also need to confirm if the problem has been corrected. You may need the services of a second party auditor to double check whether the issue has been corrected.
5. A management audit can also be a part of your supplier’s management process. If your supplier has these processes in place, a second party audit can be performed to satisfy the supplier’s management process.
Second Party Audit Services
Many companies seek to improve the quality of their products while reducing cost. To achieve this, the company must focus on improving the quality of its parts. A second party is an invaluable tool that helps to check the quality of new parts and assemblies. It takes more than a simple team of auditors to maintain and implement a successful second party audit. The team needs experienced auditors who have a solid auditing plan. Second party audits also provide the following services.
Second Party Audits Burmingham AL
1. Review your current auditing process.
2. Aid in the development of a robust plan to maintain an effective second party audit system for your company.
3. Advise on measures to attain your goals and objectives.
View Larger Map